Re: [Epic] Just having fun now! Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k

From: Elaine P <elainepat_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 07:58:15 PDT

Thane Morgan wrote:

<snip>
>> Anyway, maybe I'm incorrect, but I haven't gotten the impression that
>> anyone likes E40k specifically because there's less fluff or thinks
that
>> it's better than SM/TL because of it.
>
>Actually, I do like the lack of fluff; they always put the fluff in the
>rules parts of the books, causing a great deal of confusion.

I love the fluff, but I agree that it should not be in the rules
section. E40K could have benefited new players better by providing a
section on the how & why the various races organize their armies. Then
you could probably see armies constructed that have more character & are
more enjoyable to play.

--Elaine
"Sing, O Goddess, of the bitter wrath of Achilles ...."