Re: [Epic] Price Increase Petition-Please Read (fwd)

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 08:39:55 +0800

At 12:52 PM 2/26/97 GMT, you wrote:
>At 01:12 PM 26/2/97 +0100, you wrote:
>>

>>"WD 206 has only been released about 2 weeks ago here, so the price rise
>>shouldn't be coming for a while here(about 6 weeks by my reckoning).
>>However, one thing for certain:
>

>I don't follow. What is in WD206?

WD206 announced that GW will be making miniatures from a new kind of white
metal (similar but not quite the kind used in US market, pewter). This new
metal is supposedly to be better :P, combines the good quality of both lead
and pewter. Easy to convert, yet not so brittle, fragile.

>>"If the price goes up by that much, there is no way I will continue buying
>

>If WHAT price goes up by HOW much???

I could not remember the exact detail. But it goes something like this (from
a conversation with the mail order troll). "If the current blister has four
figures, the new metal blister is priced the same, but will have only three
figures...."

Regards
Oki