Re: [Epic] So Thane..

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 21:57:50 -0600

At 09:49 PM 5/8/98 -0500, you wrote:
>> I think I can field 3500, since that was your first desire. Otherwise, yes.
>>
>> WolfSamurai wrote:
>
>You both do realize that, since you used the mailing list to
>set up your game, you are both morally obligated to give us
>a complete report? Just making sure that you knew where
>your duty lay.

Ah well. Yet more individuals to know about what's probably going to be
another humilitating defeat at Thane's hands. Okay I'll handle the battle
report. I enjoy writing them anyway.

Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf

"Peace through Superior Firepower"