[Epic] Okay here's...

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 22:17:18 -0600

...a brief summary of my fight against Thane today. I'll probably write a
full battle report tomorrow. Well because I didn't bring my Imperator and
Reaver on the field until the 4th turn I was seriously outgunned. I finally
brought them on and staged a comeback, but Thane's lead was too much. And to
add insult to injury, Thane marched some of his small detachments with lots
of BMs on them out of range so I couldn't drag him screaming into oblivion
with me. Oh well. It was pretty close up at the end, but Thane's still a
better player than I.

Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf

"Peace through Superior Firepower"