RE: [Epic] Dets Question

From: Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab <alexis_usb_at_...>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 21:57:03 PDT

>> So for the IG arty unit we have 2 votes for there must be a "unit"
in the
>> command section (11 main part of det) and 2 votes that the unit does
not
>> need a "unit" listed in the command section. As I recall there is
in one
>> of the White dwarf refights an example of an IG army (fighting eldar
>> think) that may help, OTOH wasn't this the one with the illegal RR
det?
>IMHO (treat as vote) 11 units are not allowed, you only buy the +25
points
>from command and get nothing else there. Personally I would like to
field
>6 rather than 5 eldar flyers in one det which basically is the same
>question but that is not allowed.
>

>DV
>

>Post office does not deliver mail without postage. And sometimes, even
>with.

   It�s the same case of most flyers, you just pay the 25 pts to get the
IQ banner (of chip, or the legal paper that says that THIS flyer is the
IQ), so you can not get an extra unit for your dets by paying +25 pts,
instead you add 25 pts to any unit�s price to be the dets IQ!

                                    Alexis Delgado

 Computers are not intelligent. They only think
they are.