Re: [Epic] The Atmosphere of the 40K universe

From: DeconSolo <DeconSolo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 04:15:16 EDT

Actually Aaron, you echo a good deal of my own opinions on the matter. I like
the old fluff, and it was a much harsher universe than what the fluff of today
has. Just a change of styles and marketing. Remember many parents (I don't
know anyones ages so...) read the rules books of whatever games their kids are
playing. So it has to be palpatable to them as well as the kids. Just
changing times. Fortunately, the old stuff still exists, and copies are
circulating around, especially of the fluff....