Re: [Epic] The Atmosphere of the 40K universe

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 10:48:19 +0200 (MESZ)

> >The kids cannot afford the prices but their parents can.
> >

> Touche, but that begs the question what parent is going to shell out
> hundreds of dollars for a game for their kid? If my parents (or any of my
> friends parents for that matter) found out that I wanted a game that would
> end up costing them that much they would have walked away in an instant.
Just walk into a GW store and you will see that there are enough parents
who are willing to spend the money.
Parents do not necessarily know that the basic game box is not everything
the kid wants. (The box is all for now but later more whishes will come
up...)

DV

Post office does not deliver mail without postage. And sometimes, even
with.