Re: [Epic] Warhammer 40K

From: Colen <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 17:56:17 +0100

Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...> scribbles:

>One of my epic buddies has suggested that since we (our gaming group) have
>been the only epic players we have spotted in a year of two conventions and
>26 gaming meetings, it would just about be time we moved up in scale to
>Warhammer 40K.
>
>How do other epic players find WH40K?

It's quite cool, and there's a different kind of cheese; for example,
Epic Cheese = 30 Land Raiders in one det, 40K cheese = 3 Chaos Lords in
Terminator Armour mincing your troops. It's a good game, tho'.

>Am I likely to find it to be a bigger heresy than E40K?
Not really. :-)
>(Does anyone have a surplus copy of the rules they want to dispose of cheep? :)
Try Bartertown.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
Thought for the day:                             <http://surf.to/colen/>