Re: [Epic] A question for the looney chap

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 11:18:29 -0700 (PDT)

> > Is there a downloadable file for the E40k project? I have been collecting
> > it in pieces for a while now, but if you had one Word file, or even a
> > postscript file it would be really cool, if not, I could make one for you
> > if you send me the HTML files and want a downloadable file section.
> A pure ascii file would be even better.

If it is downloadable, then a nice format would be best. I meant the E41K
project, not E40K (Obviously)

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...