Re: [Epic] First detachments

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 12:26:29 -0700 (PDT)

> You refer to the Mighty File? I got it. Very nice. I'm thinking about
> ditching all the flakwagons, and just using 5-6 Fighta-Bommerz on on Intercept
> orders for air cover. For my KOS', the idea I'm aiming for is: (Andy
> Skinner, shield thy eyes!) to have one Shooty KOS take one flank, the other
> Shooty KOS and the Krasha's take the other flank, to try to overpower one
> side, while marching the Stompy's on up. Have you hads any luck with
> Squiggoths? I like the minis, and like the idea of d6 assault( which gives
> a 2/6 chance of having highest Ork assault values!), and 2FP at 30cm.

Don't use the flyers on intercept; Orks are vast in numbers so they are
tough when it comes to being bombed, and the orks badly need the barrage
attack of the fliers.
Squiggoths have worked well for me, they tend to draw a lot of fire, which
I like.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...