RE: [Epic] The Atmosphere of the 40K universe

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 08:26:04 -0400

> Interesting...I, on the other hand, like evil. Being evil is
> more fun, in a
> twisted kindof way.

And I, on the other other hand, am seriously tempted to just play silly.
The Generic Legions rules don't particularly appeal to me, but I like
the description of their universe.
http://users.aol.com/ferns1/genleg.htm

I think I'm seeing that this might be fun played a bit more regularly,
with more attention paid to some kind of fluff. Even if I'm not very
impressed with GW's overall fluff, having some idea of context does
look like it would be fun. For inspiration along a completely different
style of minis play, check out:

http://zeitcom.com/majgen/

andy