RE: [Epic] OT: Micro Armor

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 14:44:44 -0400

This is not a game but a miniature manufacturer. They make WWII and modern
1/285 scale tanks infantry and other vehicles and a few aircraft. Very nice
models I might add. Also make a line of 1:2400 ships (WWI and WWII) and
some modern. As far as a set of rules for micro armour there are a number
of them depending on scale and period.

Kevin