Re: [Epic] Warhammer 40K

From: Brian Thomas <bthom37_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 13:56:20 -0500

At 04:05 PM 5/12/98 +0200, you wrote:
>>Throw another shrimp on the barbie, and don your flame-retardant suits!
>>It's flamewar time! The only constructive thing I have to add, is that with
>>more details come more problems (cf. rec.games.miniatures.warhammer the Q+A
>>files for 40K vs E40K. 572 lines vs. 40 Or the Khorne termie debate, which
>>is at least all told 150+ posts) You(Sauron I believe was the original
>>poster) might want to look at rgmw, and at rec.games.miniatures.misc for
>>views on this and other games. rgmw is a *bit* slanted against 40K 2nd ed.
>>and GW in general (but really, who isn't? :) Still, there's interesting
>>stuff to be found.
>>
>> Good luck,
>>
>> Brian
>

>Actually it was me - Agro - and while Sauron could no doubt find the place
>you mention, can you give me a substantially larger hint please?
>
>Agro

It's all on usenet. They're 2 newsgroups. I'm not really sure about
accessing NGs, however. My school gave me Forte Free Agent(a usenet reader)
with my Ethernet connection, so I just use that. Dejanews can do it from
the Net, I think. If you want free agent, email me and I'll send it your
way. It's shareware.

                                        Brian