Re: [Epic] intro and aspect warroiors

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 13:42:53 -0400 (EDT)

Cedric Royer <Cedric.Royer_at_...> writes:
> > Yeah, they're not *bad* at close combat, but since most of us
> > are basing them 3 to a stand anyways, 5 Guardsmen could probably give
> > them a run for their money...
>
> Hold it here! Do you mean you put 3 soldiers on 1 stand instead
> of 5 soldiers? I was making commander and character-stands of 3
> figurines, but no infantery-units... (and cavalry and bike-units of 2
> figurines)

        I think that's my post up there, but can't be certain. Yeah,
I intend on putting Dark Reapers 3 to a stand. It makes some sense if
you look at them in WH40k. They usually come in squads of 3, unlike
most other troops in the game. Besides, Dark Reapers only come 5 to a
box, unlike most of the other Aspect Warriors. (old boxes, no Warp
Spiders)

Mark