RE: [Epic] ERT

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 11:55:27 -0400

> Yeah, I was thinking about critters, not just the table in the battle
> book. Sort of expanding the current death world tables. Short
> version:several kinds of things with random moves and "Rampage"
> (including at least one WE class critter). Attacks anything that comes
> with in x cm of it.

Although not a Chaos world idea, sometime I want to use some large sea
shells as armored creatures that move across the fields end-to-end, in
semi-random spurts. They'd be impervious to weapon fire, basically moving
terrain. (Though if one moves across your detachment, watch out! Probably
some sort of roll based on speed, and some blast markers for sure.)

Maybe roll the scatter dice (this is something I don't forgive E40K
for--giving no use for scatter dice!) and "mirror" the arrow so that it
always moves basically from one side to the other, in jumps of 4 cm times
2d6 or so.

andy