Re: [Epic] Tyranids : good or evil?

From: Simon Larouche <larouche_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 15:51:14 -0400

-> This is taking the egocentric approach to goodness. To an Eldar, anything
-> they do is good, even though we think that it's evil. Tyranids are
-> conquering as a means of reproduction and survival, thwo base instincts,
-> all the other races are conquering for power.
->
-I wanted to underline that the concept of goodness can vary between each
-race, so you're perfectly right. :)

Oh, I agree with that, but I dont tk the Nids have any conceptions of Good
or Evil they are just doing there own things, and sometimes the food have
guns and they have to fight for it !!

The Orks dont seen to bother too much with the Good vs Evil stuff, they just
love fighting and if they dont have other species to fight with, they just
fire at each other !!!

Well the Eldar with all the (soso) super tech they have, they are the less
complicate to understand, THEY are the supreme being, and everything they do
is good for the Eldar community (well at least for the CraftWrold), and
nothing can stop them to get to there objectif (no human, Chaos, Nids, Orks,
Squads, Knights, niet...)

The Imperium is more complicate since the human dont work as an whole, they
are drive by personnal needs, so not only the see ennemies in other species
but they have ennemies IN they own species !

And the Squads, well the Squads have the best BEER in all the galaxy they
MUST be good :)

Sim