RE: [Epic] GW Sale

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 07:05:05 -0400

I got an advertisement in the mail from GW-US advertising a week long 15%
off everything sale end of May. Selected items were 25% and 35% off. In
the 35% off list was all epic boxed sets and blisters along with some other
stuff. Oddly, GorkaMorka was not in the 25 or 35 % off catagory. Hard to
figger what they are up to.

kevin.kelley_at_...
My opinions are my own, my employer knows nothing about it.