Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k - Can we end this ? - Everyone please read

From: Cedric Royer <Cedric.Royer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 15:42:24 +0200 (MET DST)

> In order to take all our minds off it why don't we start a group project.
Lets write an add on campaign pack with background, campaign tree, characters etc. We should even put in rules for E40K and SM/TL.
I am serious BTW. Something interesting .... How about something
which involves bizarre alliances. Let me think ....

I'm planning to build an army of Space Wolves, Eldar and Squats.
the combination Eldar and Squats is interesting I think.

Cedric