RE: [Epic] Jetbike question

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 12:43:50 -0400

One soluntion is to use "horse" holders - for example in DBM you need to
dismount 2 mtd stands to get 1 inf, same in ACW games where 1 in 3 cav are
considered horse holders - in our case - somebody's got to watch the bilkes
so it takes 3 attack bikes or two reg SM bikes to create one stand of 5 tac
marines. Thus pointwise it is about a wash and no worrying about the
details of the weponry. Should take special orders to dismount/mount maybe?
And if the dismounted stand is killed it counts as two stands WRT break
point. Just my 2 cents

kevin.kelley_at_...
My opinions are my own, my employer knows nothing about it.