[Epic] The Unforgiven

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 18:09:16 +0100

Don't know if any of you will be interested, but. . .

I have just started =
a Mailing List myself, called The Unforgiven, for the discussion of Dark An=
gels and related Chapters. Typically, this will be 40k in the main, but I =
know there are some gamers out there.

Oh, and don't run away in alarm. Wh=
ilst most of the current guys on there do hail from the WH40k list, I have =
been vetting them thoroughly - I can, at the moment, guarantee that these g=
uys DO actually know the rules. A novelty on the 'other' list.

Matthew Sp=
range (who has just destroyed the 40k List by suggesting that Vortex Grenad=
es are not so bad).