[Epic] Re:

From: Jimi Tubman <jimi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 21:03:48 +0100

Do you seriously expect GW to say :-

"Hey *insert your name here* E40K isnt being discontinued, we are just
having a sort out and redoing our sales policy towards E40K, making E40K
only available via Mail Order. Whilst we are removing E40K from the shelves
within our shops, you can still buy the great minis via Mail Order. We
eagerly await your custom and may your dice rolls be good for you and bad
for your enemy!!"

A company like GW will never tell anyone that a line is being discontinued,
not while it has a few lorry loads of minis to shift!!

You seem worried that they 'might' discontinue E40K because of the amount of
money you have invested.

I have every fleet from Man O'War yet GW discontinued it. I was
mad.......... pissed off big time infact!! (pardon the french!!)

If a game isnt doing well GW will (and has done in the past) discontinue it
and give two fingers to the people who bought any minis for the game.

jimi :)