RE: [Epic] Epic rumours

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 07:51:30 -0400

> do. We're talking about calling the U.K. and ordering from there at the
> 50% off prices...which will MORE than make up for the $15 or so
> shipping...but I digress.

Have you seen the sale that Rogue Trader Outpost is putting on? They've
announced 20% of their normal prices discount. They are in Canada, and
their normal prices in US $ don't seem to be any particular percentage
across the board. But the typical blister is $6.10 normally, and so is a
box of infantry. The sale price makes it $4.80. Shipping is a flat $5.

Their web site is at: http://www.roguetrader.net/store/

The sale is just for phone orders, 1-877-TDESIGN, and it ends Friday at
noon.

I have not dealt with them before, and just made an order yesterday with
Travelling Mage. But I think I'm going to get a few things I've been
putting off.

I am not associated with this company. However, they do have a referral
policy, where if someone buys from them and gives your name, you get a free
blister pack. If anyone does order, I'd appreciate you telling them Andy
Skinner told you about it.

andy