RE: [Epic] GW sale? WTF?

From: Jonathan Westmoreland <JonW_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:47:32 -0600

> Why can't you guys face the fact that Epic is ALREADY DISCONTINUED. No
> production, no support, remaining stocks being sold off at large
> discounts.

*Sigh* It seems like this sort of posting appears on most mailing lists
I'm
on at one time or another.

1. Your comment is absolutely worthless to me without some sort of
substantial backing from GW. An email from GW, article in White Dwarf,
or whatever. A phone conversation is not reliable, since everyone knows
that the Roolzboyz and Mail Order Trolls are not consistent.

2. I infer from your posting that either:
        a. Epic being discontinued has made you a bit irritable.
        b. You don't particularly care about Epic and Epic players in
                general. Seeing that this is the Space Marine mailing
list,
                many people on here play Epic 40,000, and no matter if
                someone likes the current version or not, this is one of

                2 places to discuss the game, you still post a hostile
                message to a list that discusses the game.

If (a.) is true, then I am with you. I do not like GW's policy towards
the people who play their games, and often they make me a bit annoyed.
If (b.) is true, then be a bit more wise in your postings. We don't
need this
sort of mindset on what I consider to be a well-run, mature list.

I apologize in advance if I read into your posting too much, and if not,
then I hope you take my words to heart.

*prays "Thank you, Lord Tzeentch, for that moment of wisdom*. :P

Jonathan Westmoreland
All you know is now in question, for your eyes are now open to the Truth
that is Chaos.