[Epic] Is GW going bust ?????

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:18:04 +0930

AAAAGGGHHH .....

Maybe I need a coffee ... but who gives a f**k.

As someo=
ne pointed out before ....

most of us are old timers who have considerable=
 armies and several opponents to play. I DO NOT CARE IF GW GO OUT OF BUSINE=
SS. I can always play with what I have. Sure, I would like to see the rest =
of the epic line continued but I have a friend with a chaos army ready to s=
hip to me as soon as the Aussie dollar improves.

I feel sorry for the reta=
ilers but lets face it .... GW will survive. They always do ....

Now, can =
we get back to talking about Epic ????

Chris Pinson

Analyst/Programmer