RE: [Epic] Is GW going bust ?????

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 09:31:22 +0930

Ok,

So I was in a bad mood that day but my point remains the same.

I have=
 20000 points of Epic 40000k stuff. I do not care if I cant get figures.

G=
W's target market is 12-15 year olds. I can not be bothered playing little =
kids.

I feel sorry for those that have only just started but since GW have=
 finally announced details for the chaos release the crux of our argument h=
as been invalidated.

This list should be about Epic itself rather than cou=
ntless posts of how it is going to be discontinued and the financial proble=
ms of GW.

Exactly what do GW provide us that we can not provide ourselves =
by using a little imagination ???

Chris.

PS, if you want to continue this=
 then take it to private e-mail.

   HEY!!! if GW goes out of the market =
then you will have to stick
with your figures and only play with the peopl=
e you arleady know, and
with the same minis... so: What happens with the=
 future E40K players
and with the actual players who can�t get enough wi=
th the army they