Re: [Epic] EPIC IS NOT DISCONTINUED

From: Dave Gentzler <videodave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 12:14:22 -0400

And how many times, exactly, have they fed the public this same line of
pablum?
"Any time now. Really. I've heard next couple months." Why do you continue
to single-mindedly believe this stuff just because some retail schlub in a
GW shirt tells you so?

When I actually see these miniatures on retail shelves I will write a note
to the entire group admitting I was wrong. Until that happens, I stand by
everything I've said.