Re: [Epic] Games Day was GW-USA June Newsletter

From: Dave Gentzler <videodave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 12:17:50 -0400

I will also be attending. I'll be the one being "ushered" out of the hall by
big, burly Outriders after asking a lot of very pointed business practice
questions.

If you're there, feel free to say hi. I'll be wearing the beyond-cool Homer
Simpson baseball cap and complaining about crap dice rolls..

Dave aka Evil Homer