Re: [Epic] Epic discontinued?

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 12:09:16 -0400

Dave Gentzler wrote:

> > Not to worry, no plans to drop it. And look for Chaos coming in the
> > summer!
> >
> > Tim Huckelbery
> > Games Workshop USA Customer Service
>
> Gee, that's funny. Over in the Warhammer newsgroup Tim just said that Epic
> Chaos is not currently on the release schedule.

        I imagine not on the release schedule means that there's
no definite release date for it. How can it be on the schedule
if they don't know when it's coming out? That doesn't mean that
they cannot predict a rough estimate (which can easily be pushed
back or otherwise changed) of when it will be released.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Omigod! The dead have risen and they're voting Republican!" - the
Simpsons