[Epic] Ready to go (i guess)

From: Simon Dodds <c9415355_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 22:33:59 +1100

>I think you should stay on this list, i like to see your results.
>There are many questions you have managed to answer by this "better"
>system that i like to try someday when it is ready.

When a section is complete a summary of that section can be posted to the
mailing list before I upload it to add to the finished product. But a lot of
the discussion can be done elsewhere (this being the main problem). I reckon
we can just have the intro and conclusion for each topic posted to the
mailing list, the rest can be put somewhere else.

Speaking of which, I have now set up the guestbook arrangement that I put
forward earlier. Give it a try and let me know if you are comfortable with
it (there will be a couple of useless feeatures as it is designed to be a
guestbook) . If it works we can remove most of the netEPIC discussion from
the mailing lists and save our mail accounts from a lot of strain. The
netEPIC location is

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/netepic.html

and I will have the latest version of the rules up soon.

doddsy
Simon Dodds
c9415355_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/epicentre.html

"I do not need to see the world through rose-coloured glasses, because
        my eyes are naturally bloodshot."