Re: [Epic] Ready to go (i guess)

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 10:07:03 +0000

> I have now set up the guestbook arrangement that I put
> forward earlier. Give it a try and let me know if you are comfortable with
> it (there will be a couple of useless feeatures as it is designed to be a
> guestbook) . If it works we can remove most of the netEPIC discussion from
> the mailing lists and save our mail accounts from a lot of strain. The
> netEPIC location is
>
> http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/netepic.html
>
> and I will have the latest version of the rules up soon.
>
> doddsy

It seems that this system will work fine, as of this moment I will
transfer the discussion to that forum. As Doddsy suggested I will post
the topics on this list as well as a summary of the results.

I will include a small introduction for those not part to the mailing
list of whats being done and post the current topic as well as whats
being commented on right now.

Thank you for your patience,
Peter