Re: [Epic] Games Day was GW-USA June Newsletter

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 12:18:55 -0400

Dave Gentzler wrote:

> I will also be attending. I'll be the one being "ushered" out of the hall by
> big, burly Outriders after asking a lot of very pointed business practice
> questions.
>
> If you're there, feel free to say hi. I'll be wearing the beyond-cool Homer
> Simpson baseball cap and complaining about crap dice rolls..
>
> Dave aka Evil Homer

        Heck, I might attend just to see this. I only live about
an hour away anyway...

        So when is Games Day? How much does it cost to get in?
Will they accept half-painted Chaos armies? =)

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"They lie, and we have to be merciful to those who lie..."