Re: [Epic] Epic rumours

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 15:28:12 -0700

Sauron1 writes; In the HUGE pile of personal mail I am waiding through,
a foldup page from GW trolls in Canada tells me I can have all the
"Object Markers' in the "set" for $20.00 Canadian. Thats FOUR ammo/Fuel
dumps, a bunker, a communications post and the Eldar Warp gate from the
eldar army box set.And now they will graciously sell me redundant
impirators or Ork megas for $35.00 each.May madness sail for Epic scale
is May 23rd to May 31 with an accross the board reduction of 35%.

        It took me two days to work my way down that far!

                                sauron1