Re: [Epic] Basing figures question

From: User379289 <User379289_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 23:26:20 EDT

As far as I've figured out, you put 5 hearthguards per base, mix in the
missile launchers with warriors and do whatever with the standard bearers
(like put 1 with the exo-armors since you can't fit all 5 on one base.) By
doing it this way you will end up with extra warriors, which I based up in
gropus of five. As an alternative you can put some standard bearers with
warriors to function as ersatz hearthguards, since you never have enough of
them (hearthguards) anyway. Of course, ultimately, you can do what you like
the best. To get a truly effective squat infantry force, though, you'll need
more infantry. Good luck in that department.

Courtesy of:

Grondi, dwarf supreme