[Epic] Basing figures question

From: Darren Murray <solarus_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 19:06:14 -0700

I got a problem I was hoping someone would know the answer to.
I recently acquired a boxed sets worth of squat infantry yet I have
no idea how to base them. Here's what the set comes with:

10 Standard Bearers
50 Assault Troopers
50 Squats with Heavy Bolters
90 Squat Warriors
10 Squats with Missile Launchers
10 Hearthguard

It's apparent that the assault troopers and the heavy bolters are all mounted
together but the problem is how's the rest of it based? Ie. 1 hearth
guard, 1 standard bearer, 1 missile launcer and 2 warriors OR
is it 1 standard bearer, 1 hearthguard, and 3 warriors while the missile
launchers are mixed in with the rest of the warriors?

I reluctant to simply base them any old way as I had a friend who
ruined two whole boxes worth by mixing and matching.

Anyones help would be deeply appreciated.
(I'm using the old square bases.)

Darren Murray
solarus_at_...