[Epic] Re: �Epic� Air Power? Take it or leave it!

From: Erik �stberg <gandalf_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 14:28:17 +0200

> Sauron1 writes;Air power Dominant or just flying artillery?
>
> When I saw all the Eldar aircraft offered for sale in
Alan's Epic
> purchase, I wondered how mutch air power everybody was using.
> sauron1

Well, as a Tyranid player, I usually get blown to pieces by those
Phoenix Bombers (what's the word for Phoenix in plural,
Phoenices???), unless I take quite a few Gargoyles, since Tyranids
lack Flak units. I seldom use Harridan for ground attack since
they are very vulnerable to intercepts, at least when I've been
playing.
I've been playing much against Orks, and found that those
Fighta-Bommerz are very tricky to use for ground attack missions,
since they only have a range of 15. On the other hand, they're the
only normal Ork units around with Barrage.