Re: [Epic] Re: ?Epic? Air Power? Take it or leave it!

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:54:38 -0700

sauron1 writes; Erik;

        I have not finished painting my Epic scale Tyranids, and the prospectus
of massed air attacks against my swarms is quite daunting. If yo are an
Ork player I would suggest creating a BloodAxe mob as they can use items
from the Imperial list, such as Whirlwinds or Bassilisks.My
Fighta-Bomma's seem to only last one attack also.Have you used Eldar or
fought them when they were using aircraft? It is 9:00 am Eastern
standard time here.

                                sauron1