Re: [Epic] Air Power? Take it or leave it!

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 14:05:54 -0700

Sauron1 writes; Tyler; Our problem is the group has a dozen of each
races aircraft but we cannot really agre on rules.As Full Thrust and Red
Baron are also played there is the nuaces of those rules to consider.We
have limited aircraft table time and decided that aircraft must be
commited to ground support or CAP, not both.The Squat Player has not
fielled his dozen Hovercraft nor his Drigable fleet yet, so we have
those to work out, but concensis seems to be to leave them as written.
Everyone is buying AA units like crazy,in anticipation of massed ground
attack waves.

        We used a six by ten table on Friday for a 3,500 pt game. Definetely
tooooo big if you use Orks. It took forever to get anywhere, and the
troop limits were to low to bring mutch Ork firepower.Them pesky Humie's
brought three units of whirlwinds and a Landraider company, but "Bongo"
the Slasher Gargant took out three LR and a BaneBlade on it's opening
shot, and nocked down all three dethstrikes sent against it. Bongo got a
field improvement Gaze of Mork for that effort.

                                sauron1 { on Sabbatical ;-}