[Epic] Big McCurrency idea Theft

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 19:42:44 -0700

Sauron1 writes;Burgernomics Indicator;

         If you have been hanging out on this list for a while,you might
remember the "Price of a Mac" thread. Whell it seems that one of you
must be a closet economist. Reuters News Agency put out a stort last
week about how the numbers crunchers at Britains financial weekly
magazine the "Economist" use the relative price of a Big Mac to compare
the purchasing power of the US buck worldwide.

Based on local curencies translatted into U.S dollars we get
Base price for a US Big Mac $2.46
Thailand $1.30
Australia $1.75
Canada $1.97
Russia $2.00
Mexico $2.10
France $2.84
Belgium $2.87
Britain $3.05
Isreal $3.38
Denmark $#.39
Switzerland $3.87
China $1.20
Malasya $1.16
Indonesea $1.16
Hungary $1.22
Poland $1.52

        I think we did it first and with just as world wide a price comparison.

                sauron1 { Who is to paranoid to eat a Bic Mac }