Re: [Epic] Air Power? Take it or leave it!

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 14:04:51 -0600

I use flyers fairly often (and against Eldar you almost have to). 4
Thunderbolts and 2 Marauders. I need some THawks really bad. I usually send
the Marauders on Ground Attack and intercept with the T-Bolts. When I get
the THawks I plan on using them to drop Marines in places where drop pods
are not recommended.
Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf

"Peace through Superior Firepower"