(wrong string) �Epic� Air Power? Take it or leave it!

From: Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab <alexis_usb_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 20:50:24 PDT

>sauron1 writes; Erik;
>
> I have not finished painting my Epic scale Tyranids, and the
prospectus
>of massed air attacks against my swarms is quite daunting. If yo are an
>Ork player I would suggest creating a BloodAxe mob as they can use
items
>from the Imperial list, such as Whirlwinds or Bassilisks.My

   You mean that THAT�S NOT FLUFF!!!!?? ork players can actually use
whirlwinds AS whirlwinds?? I thought that that was only fluff related
with the un-orky organization of the BloodAxes...

   how much points do they cost and how many can you use and where???

      mhhh. gotta start converting those whirlwinds....

>Fighta-Bomma's seem to only last one attack also.Have you used Eldar or
>fought them when they were using aircraft? It is 9:00 am Eastern
>standard time here.
>
> sauron1

                           Alexis Delgado

  P.S. by the way does anybody has any bug he wish to get rid off, sold
or changed??