Re: [Epic] Re: �Epic� Air Power? Take it or leave it!

From: Colen McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 05:22:35 +0100

In article <19980525035024.23463.qmail_at_...>, Alexis Nahib
Delgado Saab <alexis_usb_at_...> writes

>>sauron1 writes; Erik;
>>
>> I have not finished painting my Epic scale Tyranids, and the
>prospectus
>>of massed air attacks against my swarms is quite daunting. If yo are an
>>Ork player I would suggest creating a BloodAxe mob as they can use
>items
>>from the Imperial list, such as Whirlwinds or Bassilisks.My
>
> You mean that THATS NOT FLUFF!!!!?? ork players can actually use
>whirlwinds AS whirlwinds?? I thought that that was only fluff related
>with the un-orky organization of the BloodAxes...
>
> how much points do they cost and how many can you use and where???
>
> mhhh. gotta start converting those whirlwinds....

In one of the Dexes, there's some info about the imperium 'hiring out'
imperial guard troops and selling machines to the Blood Axes. Imperial
Guard trooper dudes have even been employed by the Orks to fight other
imperial guard troops...

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
                                                 <http://surf.to/colen/>