RE: [Epic] Is GW going bust ????? - Thane read this.

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 09:22:19 +0930

I do not wish to keep this thread going any longer so I will just say the f=
ollowing.

We have a good list here. The level of intelligent conversation =
is generally quite high. I do not wish to se the list go downhill. I find t=
he constant arguments about GW to be utterly pointless. You are right, I do=
n't have to read them if I don't wish to but that doesn't stop them being a=
nnoying.

I'll tell you what, since we are both free to post what we wish =
how about this .... for every post talking about how GW is losing money or =
how epic is being discontinued I will post a message saying that I am the l=
ove child of Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers. No?

As per usual the argume=
nt about the pointless posts looks like taking up more space than the origi=
nal problem so I will sign of now with a request for everyone to think a li=
ttle before posting.

Cheers.

Oh yeah, a few more things ...

Take everyth=
ing I saw with a pinch of salt. I am not serious very often.

and ...

Don'=
t take things so seriously ... (stepping into a flame proof suit) ... I was=
 waiting for you to start talking about your constitutional rights to talk =
absolute shit at the top of your lungs. Thane wouldn't have been bothered b=
y me hanging shit on him so why are you ??? (gee, I am sure we have had thi=
s argument before, Thane ????).

And to keep things on topic :)

I thought =
test casts would have been done in the U.K..

Continuations through private=
 E-mail.

This is an Epic mailing list. If the topic at all pertains to Epi=
c, it's
fair game for discussion.

>Many of us WANT to know what is going o=
n inside of the industry, and what
it will >mean for our epic hobby. It see=
ms pefectly at home on this list.

>I agree, but only when it is too accep=
table levels.

And who are you, exactly, to decide what is "acceptable" for=
 the rest of us?
I like to decide for myself. by reading posts and then dec=
iding which
threads warrant a killfile entry.

If you do not wish to read a=
 thread or topic, set your filtering to delete
it upon entry. Do not attemp=
t to set posting standards of acceptability for
the rest of the list.

And =
to keep things on-topic, Tim Huckleberry insists that test-casts of the
new=
 Phantom/Warlock titans are now being done in Baltimore. Of course, we
know=
 his track record, but it's a tiny glimmer....