Re: [Epic] DROP PODS

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 10:29:41 +0000

On 24 May 98 at 17:15, Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; Steve;
>
> I understand there is an established "Load" for a Thunderhawk;30
> Infantry or 10 and a Rhino or a Whirlwind or six dreadnoughts etc. If a
> drop pod carries ten infantry, maybe that would equal a dreadnought or
> two, or five Terminators etc.
>
> The usuall comments on Heretical ideas are always welcome.

well, heretical ideas make good scenarios !!!
So my Arnhem 40.000 is near to the playtesting phase, when I can leave my bed
we'll play it with a Marines force (drop pods and thunderhawks) as attacker and
an Imperial Guard army (you know, Sauron !!!) as defender.
If you are interested I'll post my scenario/campaign as soon as possible !

Ciao
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !