[Epic] About Tyranids

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 01:16:54 PDT

Salutations,

I've been recently contacted by a French player (yes, there are French
players connected to Internet!) who plays the Tyranids.
He thinks that if this race was too powerful in SM/TL (not wrong), it is
now too weak in Epic 40k.
As I've never played against the bugs in the new version, I would like
to know the opinion of the other bug players about this topic.

The same player thought about changing the Tyranid army list to
compensate its lack of firepower and its several other weaknesses :

Tyranid Warriors and Lictors
   Heavy Weapons +10 points *
   Assault +1 point *
   Save +4 points

* Choose only one upgrade

What do you think about this?

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Answer the EPIC SURVEY
                Last Update : 05/20/98