RE: [Epic] DROP PODS

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 07:38:59 -0400

If you really intend to try to capture Market-Garden the drop troops should
not have heavy weapons or any transport- historically they Allied paratroops
were not able to deal with the German armor, and one of the other
weaknesses of paratroops were their lack of mobiltiy once they landed. I am
presuming you will have the SM/IG be the attackers - who will be the
defenders???
Kevin