RE: [Epic] What is acceptable.

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 07:49:07 -0400

I ' ve been on the list just over a year I think - the only time I thought
something was necessary was when that Eric von dickhead or whatever was
being a nusience - but he didnt last long. Your particular arguement I
found interesting although you two probobly let it go a few more posts than
necesary -

Kevin