Re: [Epic] What is acceptable.

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 07:06:05 PDT

Tu as �crit :

>I post 2 LONG things that are 100% on topic, and I don't see even one
>(1) "that's nice, but don't you think 300+ points for a demon is a >bit
>high" sort of thing. It's like I posted it to the void. Instead I
>get
>20+ plus badly formatted whining about GW and 10+ messages whining
>about
>people whining about GW then 5+ whining about people whining about
>people whining about GW. I think we even got some 4th level whining
>in
>there some place. It gets to be a bit of a bother.
>
>Are y'all saying that you don't want me to post army list any more? >
If
>so, please say so, because I am planing on doing 4-6 more of them >this
>week.

Please don't stop. I'm not directly involved in Epic 41k but I think
that your contributions do interest people of this mailing list. :)

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Answer the EPIC SURVEY
                Last Update : 05/20/98