Re: [Epic] pitchers

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 12:22:15 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 27 Feb 1997, Thomas Lee Denney wrote:

> Judging from the looks of this one, they've now reintroduced the concept of
> paying for the chassis and paying for the weapons separate, seeing as how
> the model in the picture has no weapons mounted on the carapace. Also, the
> base doesn't seem to have a void shield counter in it. Does this mean we
> have to keep track on paper, or with cheesey little counters lying on the
> base? And I'm only left to wonder what new chapters and titan legions are
> going to be introduced that make-up the colors of the new units. Yellow
> Space Marines? That strange, but more battle realistic green colored
> titan? Have we seen these chapters before and not just remembering the
> color scheme?

Wepons are not paid for on a seperate basis. You pay for a titan then
equip it how you choose. Void shields are still around, but it looks like
counters or paper or whatnot to keep track (can anyone sya itsy-fiddly
dice?).

The yellow marines are of the Imperial Fists chapter... known for their
unswerving devotion to the Emperor and for their excessive amount
(compared to other chapters) of vehicles and tanks.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy