Re: [Epic] What is acceptable.

From: KrazyLlama <KrazyLlama_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 17:03:39 EDT

I do my best to make reasonable replies, viz. Tyler's me being the only one to
reply to his campaign rules. It seems to me, though, that what's really
lacking is not what's being sent, but what people are responding with. Is
there really a need to be so, well, nasty in responding?

In any case, I don't have a question right now, but here's a suggestion about
Tyranid color schemes that I found looks kind of nice. Do an undercoat of a
purplish color. Then paint over the arms and legs, and torso, with flesh color
(whatever it's called). Make the claws red, and the face can be whatever. This
looked pretty good, I thought. Then, add Snakebite Brown to the parts between
the claws and the arms. This added a sort of, well, organic look that I think
works well.

In any case, I'm happy it's almost summer vacation time, so I'm learning Java
and Necromund and playing more Epic and managing my websites. In any case, I
wish you all a good day, week, whatever, and just want to point out that
argument (nasty) is not the best way to work out such simple things as off
topic discussion. Quite simply, deal with it.

Shervin