Re: [Epic] Scenarios and Campaigns

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 17:08:56 -0400

> I really don't remember seeing the campaign rules. Can you send them to me
> via private email?

On their way

> Most definately not. I really think that more should have been done. And
> tree campaigns are too hard to do with the existing scenarios.

Good to know I'm not the only one. I've started making my own as part of
campaigns which will later be used on their own

> It's a pretty cool scenario (even though it's not one that I'll ever be
> able to use considering I know zero Chaos players)

Actually, you can use any two armies. It doesn't matter. It can be anything
from breaking through enemy lines or setting up a cold LZ.

I made this scenario (It is still being made, I'll post it when it's done and
been reworded for any army) because I didn't feel like starting every tree
campaign with the same scenario (The LZ one, can't remember what it's called)

Tyler

Thanks for the feedback